Learning Frames: Routines
A fun way of teaching children to carry the most everyday routines in an organised way, through fun activities of manipulation, observation, association and sorting.
With this game children develop good health and hygiene habits, will acquire responsibilities relating to household chores and organise all the tasks in their free time.
The game is designed for children aged 3 and over and is based on the following characteristics:
- Acquire very basic notions of time.
- Organise and anticipate the sequences of temporal situations of varying complexity.
- Learn the basic values of harmonious co-existence based on respect and tolerance.
- Develop the child’s initiative.
- Stimulate observation and visual attention.
- Enrich the child’s vocabulary.
- Improve the child’s understanding of rules and instructions and their appropriate application.
Didactic guide included
Parenting tools collection