Deeply inspired by the Multiple Intelligence theory (Gardner), based on the fact that intelligence is not a unique and static experience, we at Miniland believe that promoting 21st century knowledge, motivations and skills with multiple game experiences will encourage the creation of communities of educators, parents and children with a focus on active collaboration, collective creativity and continuous learning.
The Multiplay Experience enables us to empower the potential of young children by providing them with multiples strengths to undertake education and the challenges of tomorrow successfully and in a creative and multiple manner.
• Our toys, tools and resources promote education in a variety of ways, challenging young students to learn in a balanced and evolutionary manner beyond current standards of education.
• They enable educators and parents to achieve and overcome the different phases of educational development pursuant to multiple mental frameworks and to detect innate skills and intelligence in each child.
• They expose children to new concepts and skills from multiple perspectives, in addition to enabling them to develop their comprehension from a number of different angles.
• They promote the multiple learning process, combining physical and digital games with the Play Miniland method (www.playminiland.com)
• They reinforce and boost the work of educators in line with the multiple intelligence theory.
• They encourage educators to work in a collective manner in order to complement their strengths as a team.
• We stimulate children´s dominant areas of intelligence as a means of boosting excellence, creativity and ingenuity. The Multiplay Experience promotes progressive learning in each of these areas and enables us to discover each child´s innate intelligences and talents.
• Our toys and tools enhance the intellectual, social, emotional and physical development of each child. They have been designed to discover and develop new and existing skills and interests in a simultaneous manner, and to uncover the innate intelligences that make each child special and unique.
• They comprise game experiences based on physical and digital environments with Play Miniland (www.playminiland.com).
• They develop the strengths of each child and create a deep level of comprehension which enables them to put what they have learned into practice in multiple new situations, both in and outside the classroom and both individually and collectively.
|• Our goal is for children to experiment with the world from multiple perspectives and with a focus on the learning by doing and hands-on approaches. As far as we are concerned they are the story players, the little big creators of stories based on multiple development intelligences:|
Capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others, discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one’s goals.
Capacity to know oneself and to know others is an inalienable a part of the human condition. Social intelligence is an aggregated measure of self- and socialawareness, evolved social beliefs and attitudes, and a capacity and appetite to manage complex social change.
|Logical & Math Intelligence
Logical-mathematical intelligence consists of the capacity to carry out mathematical operations, analyse problems logically, and investigate issues scientifically – it involves the ability to detect patterns, reason deductively and think logically.
Naturalist intelligence fosters curiousity about living things and the planet. Some topics that might be interesting to the naturalistically intelligent kids are plants, animals, weather, oceans, and mountains.
Musical intelligence is dedicated to how skillful kids are performing, composing, and appreciating music and musical patterns.
Body & Move Intelligence
The kinesthetic intelligence Is the ability to use the body to express feelings and ideas, as well as the ability to produce or transform things with your hands. It is the intelligence that both athletes and dancers have, as well as artists, mechanics and surgeons.
|Speak & Write Intelligence
Linguistic intelligence deals with individuals’ ability to understand both spoken and written language, as well as their ability to speak and write themselves. In a practical sense, linguistic intelligence is the extent to which an individual can use language, both written and verbal, to achieve goals. It can also been linked to improved problem solving, as well as to increased abstract reasoning.
|Visual & Spatial Intelligence
The ability to accurately perceive the visual world and to re-create, manipulate and modify aspects of one’s perceptions. Visual-spatial intelligence deals with shapes, patterns, designs and the entire spectrum of colour – and with the placement and relationship of objects in space, including distance and direction. It includes our capacity to visualise, dream and imagine.
• We design toys for educational (nurseries, pre-school and junior) and family environments (home, on-the-go, outdoor…) and which promote multiple dynamics.
• They comprise game experiences based on physical and digital games with Play Miniland (www.playminiland.com).