Becoming familiar with basic emotions
A set of characters with interchangeable pieces which enable children to freely create likeable characters: there are over 100 possible combinations!
This game comes with activity cards and is an entertaining tool to help children become familiar with the main emotions.
The game is designed for children aged 2 and over and is based on the following characteristics:
• Recognition and identification of facial gestures.
• Recognition and identification of basic emotions.
• Learning of values: tolerance, empathy, racial diversity.
• Acquisition of vocabulary.
Emotiblocks has won 4 prestigious international awards:
- 2015 Best Toy Award of the Spanish Association of Toy Manufacturers in the Games category.
- Dr. Toy’s 100 Best: selected among the 100 Best Children’s products of 2015.
- Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Games: selected among the 10 Best Children’s games of 2015.
- Parent’s Choice Awards 2015: selected among the Best Products of 2015, in the Toys category.
Didactic guide included