Numerical scale, activities and guide
Numerical scale set + 40 activities + guide
These favour the reasoning and evolution of basic arithmetic operations. With 20 weights, numbered arms and 10 hangers on each of them. Functions through balance when there is a relation of equal weight between the 2 arms, so that the notions of calculation and equation are fully understood through practice.
40 activities and guide
To discover in a pleasant way notions of balance, equivalence and first notions of maths:
- The term by term correspondences.
- Number decomposition.
- The approximation to first maths’ operations: adding up and multiplying.
10 hangers per arm
ACTIVITIES AND GUIDE
• 40 activity worksheets made of plastic. Distributed amongst 5 series of 8 activities each.
• 70 blue inserts with numbers from 1 to 10, made of plastic.
• 80 orange worksheets with numbers from 1 to 30, made of plastic.
• 1 teaching guide