Connectable cubes with cards to identify the shapes
They are new concepts of inventive play based on connectable cubes with cards to identify the shapes to be constructed and offering dynamic participatory and collective games.
They contribute to the objectives in the Primary mathematics curriculum for playing at understanding and reasoning.
The following concepts are exercised:
- Growth of a shape
- Associations and groups
- Perimeters and silhouettes
- Graphical representation of volume
- Composition and breaking down of the shape
- Simple strategies for mental arithmetic
- The formation of plane shapes and geometrical figures